Thanks to its more than 90-year relationship with the writing world and reading public, Writer’s Digest is able to bring some of the biggest names and most respected authors directly to you. This October’s Writer’s Digest Novel Writing Conference is no different.
Take a look at the cheat sheet below to see which of this fall’s speakers have received which accolades. And be sure to click on the author’s name—it’ll take you directly to the session they’re leading or a bit more about them.
New York Times bestsellers:
- Garth Stein: The Art of Racing in the Rain
- Christopher Rice: Blind Fall, Light Before Day, The Snow Garden, A Density of Souls
- Jane Smiley: A Thousand Acres (1992 PulitzerPrize for Fiction)
- Philip Athans: Annihilation (NYT Bestseller)
Other notable accolades:
- Cheryl St. John: Multiple RITA nominations and Romantic Times awards
- Therese Walsh: RITA nomination (The Last Will of Moira Leahy), starred reviews from Library Journal and Booklist (The Moon Sisters)
- David Corbett: New York Times Notable Book (Done for a Dime)
- Barbara O’Neal: recipient of 7 RITA awards, two Colorado Book Awards
- Larry Brooks: USA Today bestseller
Get a seat in their classroom today—and lock in your best price by September12!